Thursday, July 8, 2010

Primo! Lists...

Are you a listmaker? I am. I don't always follow that list. I can get sidetracked on just one item...did I really mean to take ALL those pictures out and just sit and look ... and look ... and look!?! I meant to straighten those boxes and close that cabinet UP! It's a REAL conscious effort to STAY on TASK! I keep making those lists anyway...grocery lists, reading lists, wish lists, to-do lists @ home and @ school - ya know those are never ending and items just follow each other from page to page. There's just something about making a plan...#1. create blog #2. post entries #3. ...

1 comment:

  1. I've been out of town on a road trip to Alaska, so I'm behind on reading blogs....it was such a treat for me to sit down tonight and read yours. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete