Friday, July 30, 2010

Aaaaaahhhhhh! Kickin' my feet UP!

Teacher workdays are history now. Time to put my feet up for a bit and just exhale! I am so blessed...that's all I can really think right now...I am so blessed. With no more time than we were allotted...my room is 99% DONE! My coworkers (younger and fitter) offered to do the climbing work that needed to be done. My brother "flipped desks" and got it all started...and then...just when I was wondering how the finishing touches would appear...there stood Ricky. He was off work early today and came on up to the "schoolhouse" (as he says) and sprayed and wiped and "mechaniced" and sorted and straightened and even went back over a spot if I noticed he "missed it"! (Didn't even react to my fussiness!) Now, my job is to appreciate all the hard work others provided by gettin' in there and doin' the best job I know how...still, I will need other hands and eyes and minds and hearts to accomplish what always seems like an overwhelming task. God is Good...ALL the time. Lord, teach me to be still and let You have Your way so that I can fulfill Your purpose. Amen.

1 comment: