Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beach Bum Boozle!

Dateline Mexico Beach, June 2, 2011, 5:47 p.m. WHAT am I doing on the COMPUTER? Six fun friends...sun...sand...salt...sangria...await... This annual event is one I look forward to as I wind down an exhausting schoolyear. Each of the six fun friends serve up just the right amount of hilarity, compassion, sassiness, wisdom and SNACKS that kickstarts the summer for me. What could be better than this? Wayul, this year's added dimension is Kindle books...not just the traditional paperbacks. Yeah, we are techno-trendy-savvy, TOO! Don't let our age fool you! Anyway, anyhow...back to the tasks at hand...listening to ZBB and JB on the SoundDock, watching the waves and sipping island fruit drinks...be back in a minute...only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair?

No comments:

Post a Comment